We're pleased to announce that on Wednesday, July 12th Handheld Contact will be releasing HHC v3.0.60, that will be available for download from Google Play. This build has been in production for over a month, and includes many new features that we think our subscribers will enjoy.
These new features include the following:
- Added "Keyword" search - you can now search through most of the contacts, activities, notes and histories fields. The Keyword Search will be position at the top of the Home Screen for easy access.
- Added "Share" option in View contact screen that allows you to share contact's information through vCard or plain text with available apps on your phone. Imagine the ease with which you'll be able to refer one of your contacts to a colleague. Perfect for networkers!
- Added "Save search as" option in Searches, to allow you to create many similar searches without having to create each from scratch.
- Added ability to select different activity types to view in Calendar and Tasks List.
- Subscription Reminder: Expiry reminder pop up added (14 days before expiry), notifying users when their HHC renewal is approaching.
Increased number of email recipients from 50 to 100 when emailing out from a saved Search on your device. Works with invites, as well!
Other changes in this build:
- Changed name "Preferences" to "Settings" to make uniform with IOS
- Orientation set to Portrait only for phones. Tablets keep both orientation modes
- Edit option for notes and history removed from menu, but user can still create Notes and History items on the phone.
- "Save text messages to Act!" - set to true by default
For those using IOS devices, we expect to publish an update for iPhones and iPads next week. Stay tuned.