What if I have ACT! for Web or WiredContact installed, can I use Handheld Contact?
Yes, if you have ACT! for Web or WiredContact installed, you can use Handheld Contact.
The Handheld Contact software will need to be installed right on the ACT! Server Computer and can support 50 or more remote Handheld Contact users from a single location!
The benefits to the users:
- Full local ACT! database on your handheld device with Handheld Contact
- Can use ACT! even out of wireless (or Internet) coverage! (Data stored right on handheld device)
- Only handheld product to wirelessly sync to ACT!
Benefits to the Administrator:
- Install once, support 50 or more users!
- Central maintenance and troubleshooting for all users
- Avoid need to install Plug-In on each user's PC
Last update: 2007-04-18 14:35