Handheld Contact News
News > Handheld Contact mobile app update for iOS
Handheld Contact mobile app update for iOSDecember 19, 2011We're pleased to announce the release of our latest Handheld Contact iOS app.
Please update to the latest version of Handheld Contact from your iOS device's App Store.
This release includes these changes:
- Added landscape support.
- Added weekly view to calendar.
- Added company name field to contacts listed in calendar (day view) and the task list.
- Added contact name and company details in calendar month view.
- Added support for iOS 4.2.
- Added localization support for French.
- Enhanced the task list interface for easier use.
- Improved how contacts are exported to the native iOS contacts application. This update should minimize issues users may have if they have other third party services accessing the native iOS contacts application (such as Microsoft Exchange).
- Corrected an issue that prevented history items from being created for calls on iOS devices excluding the iPhone.
- Corrected an issue that caused weekly recurring activities on Saturdays to display incorrectly.
- Corrected an issue that caused the month name in the calendar to appear incorrectly after pressing the "Today" button.
- Corrected an issue that caused multi-day activities to display incorrectly in the calendar after being added (from computer or device).
- Other minor corrections related to clearing activities and syncing contacts.
Back to News summary page