Who should consider being a Reseller?
- Act! Certified Consultants
- Act! Premier Trainers
- Computer Consultants/Professionals who know Act!
- Wireless Carrier Sales Professionals who sell Apple iOS, Android, or BlackBerry mobile devices.
- Provide a wireless solution to your clients
- Handheld Contact provides an opportunity to contact your existing clients so that you can
- Touch base with them to see if they need your Act! consulting services
- Introduce and sell Handheld Contact to them
- Provide Handheld Contact consultation and training
- Receive a commission from Handheld Contact sales
- Receive your own NFR (not-for-resale) license of Handheld Contact
How do I become a Handheld Contact Certified Reseller?
Reseller Expectation / Requirements
- Handle basic Handheld Contact installations
- Handle basic 'how to use' questions
- Handle first level support requests - contact Handheld Contact Support if help is needed