Handheld Contact Classic
MANAGE YOUR CONTACTS WITH EASE
SCHEDULE YOUR ACTIVITIES AS YOU DO IN ACT!
WORK WITH TASK LISTS LIKE YOU DO IN ACT!
WORKS WITH LOCAL & WEB DATABASES
PIPELINE TOOLS TO EMPOWER YOUR ROAD WARRIORS
SEND QUOTES OR INVOICES FROM HHC
75 CUSTOM FIELDS AVAILABLE
MAPPING, PLUS MUCH, MUCH MORE!
Handheld Contact Classic
The most popular, useful features of Act! are built into Handheld Contact so you can get more done while on the go.
- Can manage ACT! data from Handheld Contact on mobile device without Internet access
- Sync up to 15,000 Act! Contacts (unlimited for API)
- Syncs securely using 128 bit encryption
- Syncs all activities, including custom ones (and other users activities)
- Syncs notes and histories both ways
- Call, SMS, or Email from a Contact and record history of communication that syncs back to Act!
- Syncs additional custom fields
- Automatic wireless syncing
- Syncs Contacts, Calendars, and Opportunities
- Exports to mobile devices address book
- Central admin console for all users (Classic)
- Profiles for syncing multiple users (Classic)
- Create, Edit & clear activities on the device
- Create & Edit Contacts on the device
- Create, Edit, and Close Opps on device
- Web administration for accounts (Classic)
- Mobile mapping of contacts and router preferences
- Create & Send Quotes from mobile device based on Opps
- Mail Merge to select contacts or Saved Searches
- Tablets auto adjust between portrait and landscape mode
The Handheld Contact Difference
More than a mobile site or another basic sync app–Handheld Contact is an app you install on your mobile device that delivers an unrivaled Act! experience for real efficiency.
Designed for youHandheld Contact is not limited in functionality by your mobile device's Internet browser or its built-in contact and calendar. Our secure, independent mobile apps give us complete control over the user experience.
Caller IDExport contacts to the smartphone's native contact app for call display with all your Act! contacts.
Internet Not RequiredHandheld Contact's mobile app for smartphones and tablets securely stores your data locally so you can access and manage Act! data without Internet access.
AlarmsHandheld Contact supports Act! Alarms and utilizes your mobile device's notification system, ringer, and vibrate features to alert you of your next activity.
Simple SetupJust about anyone can setup Handheld Contact. Our computer and mobile apps take care of the hard work so you do not need to be an expert with servers or networking to go mobile.
Predictable App BehaviourBecause it is an independent app on your mobile device, Handheld Contact is always a click away and can always pick up on the screen you left off at. Other solutions that rely on the mobile device's Internet browser complicate navigating and confuse end-users.
Compatible with Act! Premium and ProSince most organizations use Act! Premium or Pro, installing Handheld Contact requires no additional changes to their Act! environment.
Works Without The Act! ApplicationHandheld Contact intelligently integrates with Act! and does not depend on the Act! application running or its database being open on the computer to interact with it. Handheld Contact users are unaffected if Act! is closed, unresponsive, or inaccessible over the Internet.
Records SMS HistoryHandheld Contact creates history records from text messages you send on your smartphone.
Records E-mail HistoryHandheld Contact creates history records from e-mails you send on your mobile device. The e-mail body is stored as well so no detail is ever missed.
Date & Phone Number FriendlyFormatting and handling for dates and phone numbers seamlessly works in Handheld Contact regardless of where you are in the world.
Save Time With Voice-To-TextSimplify data entry in Handheld Contact with voice-to-text. It's fast and accurate so entering text when clearing activities, creating histories, creating note records, or adding details to any other text field is a breeze.
Purchase an MobileCare support plan specifically developed for Handheld Contact.
MobileCare support plan details:
- MobileCare is associated with one individual user account.
- 12 months of phone and email support (up to one 30 minute call per day). Support is defined as help with troubleshooting error messages occurring with installation, upgrades, basic usability and basic functionality.
- Service beyond 30 minutes per day will be billed at $145/Hour.
- MobileCare includes Level 1 & 2 Technical Support
- Support does NOT cover application training or development
- MobileCare does not include setting up your Act! Connect for your Web API, nor will we contact Swiftpage or your Hosting provider to ascertain your Web API address
- MobileCare does not include Act! troubleshooting, or the configuration of Groups or User accounts within your Act! database. Please consult http://help.act.com, contact Swiftpage or your Act! consultant for Act! Support
Handheld Contact for iOS is compatible with all Apple iPhone, Apple iPad, and Apple Touch devices running iOS 12.0 or higher.
Compatible versions of Act!:
- Act! v25
- Act! v24
- Act! v23
- Act! v22
- Act! v21
- Act! v20
- Act! v19
- Act! v18
Handheld Contact for Android is compatible with all smartphones and tablets running Android OS 8.0 or higher.
Compatible versions of Microsoft Windows on the server, computer, or laptop hosting the Act! database:
- Windows Server 2022
- Windows 11
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows 10
Self-help Knowledge Base
The Handheld Contact knowledge base includes solutions to most questions. Search and answer your questions anytime by visiting handheldcontact.com/support.
Get MobileCare for the best support experience
Purchase the MobileCare Support Plan to complement Handheld Contact e-mail and knowledge base support.
Read more in the Subscription Upgrades tab
Handheld Contact Version Comparison Chart
Supports more than one device per account
Supports mapping, quoting, advanced searches, accounting integration, mail merge, and more
Supports Contact Undelete
Requires Windows Console
Available for both Android and iOS users.
FAST SYNC AND TRANSFER
Total number of Act! contacts that can be synced to device (in addition to Activities, Opportunities, Secondary Contacts, Notes, and Histories)
Syncs directly with database for faster, more frequent updates of more data
Unlimited Wireless syncing
Changes to calendar are written immediately to Act! database when online
Email or SMS one or more contacts while recording History that writes back to Act!
E-mail support and self-service knowledge base included
Sync up to 50 custom fields
Keyword searches for fast contact lookups
Manage ACT! data from HHC on mobile device without WiFi or network internet access
Enhanced Opportunity management
Syncs securely using 128-bit encryption
MANAGE ACT! IN YOUR MOBILE
Adds another layer of security to help protect your Act! data from unauthorized access.
HHC admin control application lock, password attempts, and wipe all local HHC data.
HHC admins enjoy better control over Secure+ users and improved notifications.
Local HHC data on the device is encrypted.
MORE FEATURES? HERE IT GOES!
Contact Details - Always have complete contact information at your fingertips - Learn More
Home Screen - Provides easy access to all Handheld Contact core functions. - Learn more
Opportunity Lists - Create or edit an opportunity on the road. - Learn More
Security your business demands - Additional layer of security to safeguard your data. - Learn More
Favorites - Favorite contact information to list on your home screen. - Learn More
Searches - HHC makes it easy to create dynamic groups with saved searches. - Learn More
Text Messages that make History - All SMS's launched from HHC get synced back to Act!. - Learn more
Map on the Go! - Search or "tagged" lookup onto a map for easy navigation on the road. - Learn more
Keyword Search - Find anything in your database. - Learn more
Tag and Go! - Our exclusive "Tagging" tool allows you to cherry-pick contacts. - Learn more
Never miss another Birthday! - Alerts notify you of upcoming annual events. - Learn more
Opportunity Details - View & Update all aspects of the Opportunity. - Learn more