- Category: Handheld Contact
Handheld Contact released two major device updates today, with Android v188.8.131.52 now live at Google Play store, and version 8.3.3 for IOS expected out in the next few days.
Changes in the Android release:
- NEW: Removed "READ_CALL_LOG" and "WRITE_CALL_LOG" permission as per new Google's policy. As a result of this, the following Handheld Contact features will not work as before or will not work at all:
- CallerID will not work (however users can still get caller ID if they export Handheld Contact contacts)
- Creating history from incoming phone calls will not work
- History created from outgoing calls initiated from Handheld Contact will have fixed, default duration. User will have to manually change it if needed.
- NEW: Added support for Imperial system in Mobile mapping
- NEW: Added Custom starting location in Mobile mapping
- Few bug fixes and improvements
Changes in the iOS Release (build: 8.3.3 <9>):
1. Mobile mapping - Starting location can be customized
2. Mobile mapping – Radius can be specified in either km or miles
3. Opportunities can be sorted by Estimated closed date
4. Various bug fixes