- Category: News & Developments
The concept of Mobile Care is simple. Get fast priority technical support from a live agent when you need it, and hundreds of HHC subscribers pay for it every year. Starting in March, Handheld Contact is sweetening the pot a little bit, and providing a FREE subscription to Act4outlook for TWO computers, the #1 selling Act add-on of all time with your Mobile Care subscription.
There are no catches or minimum account sizes, as all Mobile Care subscribers are eligible for this promotion.
Act4outlook delivers unparalleled Act-Outlook integration for 32-bit versions of Office, while adding many enhancements to the native integration you'll use everyday. Here's a short list of some of those powerful feature enhancements:
- SUPERFAST HISTORY RECORDING: Send an email from Outlook, and it will be automatically attached to the matching record in Act! within a second. Act4outlook supports this feature even with Act! closed.
- COPY CONTACTS TO ACT!: Send Outlook contacts to Act! by simply right-clicking one or more contacts from your address book, and select "Send to Act!". Perfect when contacts are added to Outlook from sources like business card scanners or vcards.
- COPY TASKS TO ACT!: Send one or more tasks to Act! from your Outlook To-Do list that you create from either Outlook or your mobile device. IOS users can type countless reminders into their mobile devices, and then send them all to Act! with a couple of clicks of their mouse.
- REDUCE CALENDAR DUPES: Act4Outlook reduces duplication by keeping track of previously imported activities. If an activity is updated in Outlook with new data, simply re-send the activity to Act which will update the previously imported Act activity.
- CREATE CONTACTS & ACTIVITIES FROM EMAILS: Right-click on an email to quickly convert it to a Contact or Activity quickly faster and with more options than the native Outlook integration of Act!
- INCOMING EMAIL HISTORY RECORDING: Act4Outlook can automatically record and link all incoming messages to the Act database as long as a Contact with the sender's email address is found in the database. Users can also enter one or more domain names to ignore so that any emails sent from those domains are not attached to the database.
- LINK TO ACT!: Link your email to additional Contacts, Companies, Groups, or Opportunities on the fly, so the History can be attached to more than just the email recipient.
- COPY ACTIVITIES TO & FROM ACT!: Keep your Act! & Outlook calendars aligned! Send one or more activities to Act! from your Outlook calendar, or conversely, send activities in Act! to Outlook. Perfect for those invites that never make it to Act!, or appointments you create in one calendar, but not the other. Handy when using Siri, Alexa, or Google Assistant to create appointments, that can easily be transferred to Act!.
- DO CONTACT LOOKUP IN ACT! FROM EMAILS: Select an email in your inbox, and click on "Go to Contact", and these Act4outlook will find the matching contact in your Act! database. To create a larger lookup in Act!, simply select multiple emails in Outlook, then right-click and select "Create lookup in Act!".
With all these features it isn't a surprise Act4outlook has become the #1 selling Act! add-on of all time. This new subscription version has been custom made for this promotion, as it will remain active for the life of your Mobile Care account. If your Mobile Care account expires, so will the free subscription on this product. This is not to say you cannot purchase a perpetual license HERE after that time, but the free promotion runs coterminous with your Mobile Care account.
Mobile Care support plan details are as follows:
- Price: $10USD per month for each Mobile Care plan holder (billed annually). Please note, MobileCare is associated with one individual who can call in for others from the same company.
- 12 months of phone and email support (up to one 30 minute call per day). Support is defined as help with troubleshooting error messages occurring with installation, upgrades, basic usability and basic functionality.
- Service beyond 30 minutes per day will be billed at $145/Hour.
- Support does NOT cover application training or development
To get Mobile Care, call 1-800-939-4737, or visit our website at www.handheldcontact.com, login to your account and complete an online upgrade for your account.